UHY Advisors’ experience handling Class Action Settlement and Claims Administration Services, coupled with our unique capabilities, give us an advantage in handling all types of settlement and claims administration services. We have specific and diverse industry knowledge ranging from consumer cases, securities fraud, bankruptcy and antitrust litigation.
We have processed millions of claims and transactions representing hundreds of millions of dollars for a variety of class action clients. We use our cost conscious, professional staff, state-of-the-art hardware and software, IT staff, project management skills, and the World Wide Web to ensure we provide a cost-effective, world-class service to our clients.
In order to assist counsel and the class with the most expeditious and efficient Settlement Administration Services, we are poised to provide a spectrum of comprehensive services in every phase of the Class Action Litigation Process:
- Manage prospective class member databases of addresses, opt-outs and claims documents
- Damage analysis and estimates of impact on the settlement, on the class and per claimant
- Extract, analyze, manage and supplement defendants' data
- Development and implementation of processing procedures and controls
- Design, preparation and dissemination of notices
- RTS and re-notification
- Analyze, validate, dispute and resolve claims data collection
- Calculate and distribute settlement funds and fees
- Systems and website development and maintenance
- Send and manage class notices and proof of claims
- Document management and imaging
- Customer service call centers
We have worked on the following class action lawsuits:
- Lease Oil Antitrust - MDL 1206
- Koch Oil Spill in Corpus Christi Bay
- State of California v. Bank of America
- Chevron v. Department of Energy
- Brand Name Prescription Drug Antitrust Litigation
- American Indoor Soccer Association League-Wide
- Salary Caps and Free Agent Restrictions Antitrust Litigation
- Vitamin Price Fixing - MDL 1285
- Cardboard Box Class Action
- Drill Bits Class Action
- Commercial Waste Removal Companies Price Fixing Litigation
- Vitamin Antitrust Litigation
In a landmark class action litigation against 116 oil companies, a settlement of $194 million to be distributed among a nationwide class of 2.8 million class members, we served as the Claims Administrator for the MDL 1206 - Lease Oil Antitrust Settlement.
We successfully consulted with class counsel in each phase of the administration process, managed the voluminous documentation, complex historical records and data analysis, and served as the expert witness to validate and resolve claimant issues.
We can provide world-class experienced, timely, and cost-effective services to respond to your needs.